Monday 28 May 2018

Poster: Phrasal Verbs Related to Farm Equipment and Farming

A printable A3 educational poster on phrasal verbs that can be used to talk about farm equipment and farming. 


I compiled a list of 11 phrasal verbs related to farm equipment and laid them out on the poster along with a definition and an example. This poster can be printed out and taped (or blu-tacked ;) ) on the walls of the classroom. 

If you think of any other phrasal verbs, please leave them in the comments below. I will add them and/or create another poster :) 

You are welcome to use the jpeg file. However, if you are going to print it on A3 paper, I would strongly recommend using the link to the Google Draw file above the JPEG picture. Google Draw doesn't give the choice of resolution when you convert the file to jpeg or pdf; so note to myself: never use Google Draw again to create a poster! Beginner's mistake!

I made a second attempt eventually on LibreOffice Draw which is slightly more conclusive, despite the fact that I had to change some font that I really liked from Google Draw. The main advantage here was that I was able to convert my work into a good resolution JPEG file (not possible on Google Draw)


A printable A3 educational poster on phrasal verbs that can be used to talk about farm equipment and farming.



A printable A3 educational poster on phrasal verbs that can be used to talk about farm equipment and farming.

Check out my other posters:

Poster: Pronunciation of Final -ED

Cécile Sohier 

No comments:

Post a Comment